The briefOxmar Properties is a SME land developer based in North Brisbane. Despite their strong portfolio in SEQ, they struggled to gain increased brand recognition in the local market and online.
Oxmar Properties engaged with MPC from June 2017 to develop a comprehensive brand building exercise that would leverage Director Phil Murphy’s sponsorship of WBO Welterweight World Champion Jeff Horn. We also created an in-depth digital marketing strategy in line with a review of Oxmar’s existing digital practices.
Services we provided
Our solutionFollowing two strategy meetings run by MPC, Oxmar Properties were eager to participate in a half-day workshop to generate ideas for better digital marketing practice. Their tailored workshop included the following steps:
- Define Oxmar’s key messages, unique selling proposition (USP) and points of difference;
- Build the Oxmar ‘brand’ and position the developer as an industry leader;
- Build the individual profile of Phil Murphy as expert in the field;
- Create a formalised digital marketing strategy for boosting sales and leveraging increased brand exposure;
- Identify opportunities for Oxmar;
- Overhaul Oxmar’s online practices;
- Develop strategic press campaigns to build brand exposure;
- Draft media material to be published;
- Develop television commercial for Channel 7 Brisbane;
- Consistently present out-of-the-box ideas to break through tight competition
From the workshop we focused on a television and press advertising campaign featuring Jeff Horn ahead of the WBO Welterweight World Championships 2017.
Following the press brief MPC presented Oxmar Properties with a formalised digital marketing and branding strategy, which outlined all the key aspects of their marketing and branding activities. Oxmar Properties took on our strategy in-house and hired a dedicated marketer to implement the digital activities.
A targeted press insert campaign MPC produced and coordinated also saw major spikes in Google search results for ‘Oxmar Properties’ on the day it was published within a Newscorp publication.
MPC continues to oversee their marketing and press activities; ensuring that their activities are on track and run smoothly. We are working with Oxmar to provide media relations support; and offering new business opportunities and assistance wherever possible.